Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Supervise members of the administrative staff, equally dividing responsibilities to improve performance
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for upper management
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so.
Key requirements, skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- 3 years of relevant administrative work.
- Experience working in an academic/research Office will be added advantage.
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as the subject line in the mail
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com