Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and guide guests to their respective tables.
- Provide menu and thorough information about food preparations when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients, or potential food allergies).
- Make tables ready by setting up table runners, cutlery, and glasses.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Suggest menu options when asked.
- Take precise food and alcoholic beverages guidelines to place the order.
- Converse order particulars to the kitchen staff.
- Deliver food and drink orders.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Organize the table and keep up a neat and clean dining area.
- Provide checks and gather bill payments.
- Carry used plates, glasses, and cutlery to the kitchen for washing.
Key requirements, skills and qualifications
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Diploma in hospitality
- 3 years’ experience
- Attentiveness and endurance for customers.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ready to work in shifts. Willingness to work on holidays and weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent time management abilities.
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to email@example.com quoting the job title as the subject line in the mail
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org