Gross Salary Ksh 50,000/= to 60,000/=
About the Client:
A cleaning solutions provider focusing on manufacturing high quality products and solutions. It produces a wide range of products for commercial and industrial use.
The role is accountable for timely and accurate bank reconciliation, creation of invoices, generation of payments, monthly close entries and reconciliations. The Junior Accountant steers the business and related activities towards its primary objectives of profit and a return on capital.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of accounting and administrative operations.
- Plan, coordinated and control the daily operation of the cost centers.
- Direct and manage the financial performance.
- Receipt, inspection and verification of delivered goods.
- Stock management.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly cost center performance reports
- Receive, record and account for receipt payments to company made by cash, EFTs or cheques, mpesa.
- Collect and account for cash from the various collection points.
- Maintain and reconcile the payment collections and banking on a daily basis.
- Follow up debt collection as per allocated accounts.
- Generate customer invoices, quotations and supporting documentation.
- Settle all third party transactions per contractual terms.
- Assists in developing solutions to financial and operational processes for inventory functions, policies and procedures.
- Carries out ad hoc reports/assignments as needed.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external counterparties.
- Carry out any other duties assigned in the firm’s related activities.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Related Course and CPA Part II or its equivalent
- MUST have at least 3 years’ experience.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Advanced experience using SAP, MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Reporting and presentation skills;
- Team player
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Should be highly motivated with a Positive attitude.
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels.
- Great at Multitasking
- Decision Making Skills
- Time management
- Work under minimum supervision and able to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com