World Vision Kenya
Customer Experience Lead Key Responsibilities
The Customer Experience Lead plays a critical role in analyzing and driving improvement for the overall customer experience for a company. They are responsible for gathering and analyzing data related to customer interactions, feedback, and behavior to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can be used to enhance customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. This role works closely with cross-functional teams to drive data-informed decision-making and improve the customer journey at various touchpoints.
Data Collection and Analysis:
- Drive collection and analyzing of data from multiple sources, such as customer satisfaction surveys, feedback forms, etc
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure customer satisfaction, loyalty, and overall experience.
- Use statistical techniques and data visualization tools to analyze customer data, identify trends, patterns, and insights, and present findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Design programs that include surveys, focus groups, roadshows, and customer interviews, to gather qualitative feedback and insights.
- Analyze qualitative data to identify customer preferences, expectations, and areas for improvement.
- Translate customer feedback into actionable recommendations for the organization.
Customer Journey Mapping:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and update customer journey maps that outline the end-to-end customer experience.
- Identify pain points, gaps, and opportunities for improvement in the customer journey.
- Recommend and implement strategies to enhance the customer journey and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Work closely with Continual Improvement team.
Performance Monitoring and Reporting:
- Monitor and report on customer experience KPIs, such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), Survey Uptake, Response & Resolution SLTs/SLAs
- Develop dashboards and reports to provide regular updates to key stakeholders on the performance of customer experience initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and provide recommendations based on data analysis.
Collaboration and Stakeholder Management:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT Service Management, Service Desk/Customer Support, Continual Improvement, and other Global/Regional portfolios to align customer experience initiatives with overall business goals.
- Communicate insights and recommendations effectively to stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
- Work with teams to implement customer experience enhancements and track their impact on customer satisfaction and business outcomes.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICAIONS FOR THE ROLE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Business IT, or any equivalent qualifications
- Proven experience in data analysis (in a customer experience or market research role)
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel, Power BI, or SQL
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data sets.
- Knowledge of customer experience measurement frameworks, methodologies, and best practices.
- Knowledge of ITIL Practices is a plus
- Knowledge of Continual Improvement Methodologies (Preferably, Six Sigma) is a plus
- Familiarity with customer feedback platforms, survey tools, and data visualization tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively convey insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a cross-functional / cross-cultural environment.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
To apply for this job please visit worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.