Why you should join us:
- You will have an opportunity to build significant achievements and grow in your professional career within the company while driving the Company ‘s expansion in Kenya.
- A multicultural and diverse environment that highly values knowledge and exchange of ideas, a supportive and positive attitude in the team will encourage to achieve more.
- Internal sessions for knowledge sharing will help to achieve constant professional growth.
- Constant support from professionals in the area from the HQ Office will ensure belonging to the big international team.
- You’ll be a part of a dynamic, ambitious environment when it comes to People Development topics.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Take care of administrative HR work (e.g. i.e. e.g. managing employees’ contracts, leaves of absence, sick days, preparation of offer letters and other documents related to employment, organizing the signing process, archiving and registration of documents). Manage and input personnel information in the HRM system: SAP Success Factors and other internal systems
- Cooperate with other departments in order to ensure smooth onboarding and offboarding processes, i.e. collect necessary documents, conduct or acquire background checks and employee eligibility verifications, access to internal systems, order work equipment, constantly develop and ensure a smooth employee integration program, manage probational period plans.
- Review and renew company general rules and policies.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource activities including but not limited to leave and disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations, disciplinary meetings if necessary; terminations; performance and talent management; occupational health and safety; employee suggestions for office improvement; conduct exit interviews and prepare insights for constant improvement.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and managers, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Take care of full charge of payroll administration
- Independently handle full-cycle recruitment process (e.g. sourcing and attracting talents, selecting and screening, interviewing process and hiring)
- Suggest improvements and best practices including, but not limited to: recruitment process optimization; employer branding; company benefits package; HR processes and policies; initiatives to boost employee well-being and engagement
- Work closely and cooperate daily with local and HQ managers and employees
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management preferably augmented with a Higher Diploma or a Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP-K);
- Have at least 4+ years of Human Resource work experience
- Have at least 1+ years of experience and a successful track record in recruitment & headhunting
- Must be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM);
- Proven relevant hands-on experience of at least 3 years in general HR Field.
- Extensive knowledge in Kenyan Labor laws;
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written;
- High level of integrity and ethics;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
To apply for this job please visit career.teltonika.lt.