Karen Country Golf Club
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Warmly greet and welcome members and guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Provide accurate and basic information to members and guests, including account details and upcoming Club events.
- Efficiently handle member booking requests, ensuring accuracy and timely responses.
- Guide members and guests to the appropriate person or office as needed.
- Maintain a tidy and presentable reception area at all times.
- Respond to emails in assigned mailboxes promptly and professionally.
- Answer incoming phone calls promptly, in a friendly and professional manner, and transfer calls to the appropriate individuals or departments when necessary.
- Acknowledge and log all complaints from members or guests, and follow up with the relevant individuals or departments.
- Receive, sort, and distribute all incoming mail and deliveries.
- Assist members with bill payments.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- At least a Diploma in Front Office Operations or Guest Relations.
- Minimum of 2 years of guest service experience in a reputable organization.
- Certification in Customer Service or Relationship Management.
- Experience working in a busy, professional business center.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Well-versed and experienced in using Fidelio OPERA Reservation System (ORS) or Jonas software and front office operations.
- Basic reporting skills will be an added advantage.
Personal Attributes & Functional Skills:
- Strong command of both written and oral English and Kiswahili.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Presents a well-groomed and presentable appearance.
Method of Application
Interested External applicants should send their updated CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00p.m on 7th August 2023 with the email subject being Front Desk Agent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com