Key Purpose Statement
The Fleet Controller is responsible for supervising fleet operations and maintenance teams to ensure vehicles are maintained in good serviceable condition, safe to use & efficient in operations. Also, ensure that customer service and stakeholders are well aligned to the set KORE requirement while maintaining the highest standard. This role reports to Fleet & CDE Team leader.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Manage Fleet maintenance
- Manage execution of the maintenance
- Plan for regular maintenance of all Fleet vehicles to ensure fleet is maintained as per schedule
- Ensure good housekeeping of the workshop for cleanliness and a safe working
- Assist Fleet Mechanics with breakdown repairs and troubleshooting of faults
Ensure effective administrative processes
- Adhere to necessary legal requirements
- Ensure that all Job cards are signed off on completion and the transaction completed in
- Ensure that the daily and weekly maintenance plan is executed as per schedule.
- Monitor expenses/ Budget
- Control COE’s
- Provide input and support to the department’s Budget Planning Process
- On-going,informal performance monitoring, feedback and coaching provided daily or as per need.
- Team KPI’s measured regularly, communicated to team and if necessary, corrective action taken to improve performance to meet standards.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelors Degree in Automotive Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Fleet Maintenance
To apply for this job please visit ccba.erecruit.co.