The main purpose of an M-KOPA Field Service Assistant is to serve mobility customers, ensuring that the operations at a Mobility Charging station or a Mobility Service center run Smoothly.
Key Job Functions
- Charging station Management: Ensuring that all the chargers at the charging stations are working as expected.
- M-kopa Mobility shop Management: Ensuring that all the customers at the shops are served well, giving them the best experience as per our M-kopa as expected.
- Housekeeping: Cleaning the charging station or Mobility shop and following the M-KOPA Environmental, Health, and Safety standards to ensure that the charging station is neat and safe for customers.
- Customer service: Log and resolve all customer issues and assist customers in their inquiries.
- Branding: Ensure that all marketing materials are visible and present themselves diligently as the face of M-KOPA.
- Onboarding of new customers who are acquiring our new motorbikes through training, Customer Education, issuing of insurance, testing of the bikes at the shops, and the bike handover.
- Opening the M-KOPA Charging station /Mobility Shop from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday to Saturday.
- Other tasks are assigned to them by the supervisor.
Experience/ Skills & Competencies/ Licences & Certifications/ Education Required
- At least 1 year’s experience in customer care.
- Front office management is an added advantage.
- Basic technical knowledge.
- No licenses or certifications are required.
- College diploma in any field or tertiary training.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.