To provide a safe, secure, efficient and customer focused passenger services in compliance with regulatory requirements, Company’s policies and Customer airlines procedures.
- Provide efficient, high quality customer service in day-to-day operations for Kenya Airways and Customer Airlines at all customer touch points according to the agreed Service Level Agreements and Company Policies in order to delight the customer and improve the overall customer experience.
- Disseminate information as appropriate to passengers and 3rd Party service providers in order to eliminate lapses in service delivery resulting from lack of information.
- Ensure smooth and effective transfer of customers.
- Implement departure and arrival processes in strict compliance and accordance to the laid down safety and security procedures and in a timely manner in order to guarantee consistency in punctuality (OTP, baggage delivery, Meeting and escorting passengers to/from flights, passenger screening/profiling).
- Implement laid down procedures that will enhance accurate flight reconciliation and post departure transmission of messages.
- Proactively assist in maximizing revenue collection, while maintaining high quality customer service at all touch points.
- Ensure systems, equipment and stationery are in working condition and readily available respectively for efficient delivery of passenger handling services in all customer touch points.
- Implement efficient procedures and best practices in document verification in order to minimize risks to the airline without compromising on customer service.
- Provide effective service recovery during IRROPS, over sales and connectivity planning as appropriate.
- Maintain grooming standards as per the corporate uniform guidelines.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing allocated duties and any other duties as per operational requirements.
- Ensure up to date compliance on all mandatory and functional trainings.
- Uphold highest level of integrity at all times.
- Adhere to KQ best practice implementation principles.
- Certificate in Passenger Handling Course from KQ Pride Centre
- KCSE C (Plain) with Relevant Diploma Course in Customer Service / Hospitality
- Team player
- Proactive and results-orientated
- Warm, friendly, pleasant and presentable
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit i-pride.kenya-airways.com.