Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Preparation and storage of menu items, in accordance with established. procedures and quality standards and hygiene standards of the hotel.
- Kitchen maintenance and cleaning, following food safety requirements.
- Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies.
- Ensure all items are kept properly and labelled.
- Monitors and controls the cleanliness of the kitchen areas and equipment.
- Makes sure that the correct ordering procedures are followed, and that every order is done through a captain order.
- Prepares his working station and mise en place as per daily requirements and part stock lists.
- Certificate or Diploma in Culinary or related field
- At least 1 year previous work experience in a similar capacity
- Good knowledge on HACCP and other procedures in Food Production
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.