As a Delivery Associate with CloudFactory you will be the bridge between two sets of clients: CloudFactory’s customers and CloudFactory workers. You will help guide the conversations between the two clients and make sure there is alignment across the board on the work we’re streaming to from both parties.
You will work alongside the Project Delivery Team (or Pod as we like to call them) to ensure they are making decisions that line up with the CloudFactory way of delivering amazing work back to our clients. You will be in charge of all aspects of the client’s life cycle starting with custom on-boarding assessments to tracking the daily run rate of hours delivered. You will need to keep track of client expectations or SLAs to ensure that our WorkStreams are healthy and running smoothly. Your success lies in the success of our customers and the workers.
You love building relationships, and you can manage through ups and downs. Being close to the customers and the workers will require getting your hands dirty from time to time. You need to be able to understand the work and that usually requires doing it first. Fitting in with us requires the ability to be flexible with working times as most of our clients are in the US with a few in Australia and Europe.
You’re a great communicator. You have impeccable communication skills and are an excellent all-around communicator – verbal, written, and interpersonal. You’ll need to empathize with our customers and work cross-culturally with team members across the globe.
You are results-focused. You have a strong understanding of business systems and operations strategy with an ability to effectively interpret and communicate business and technical concepts with all levels of an organization, from executives to developers. You have a bias for action.
- Developing progress reports regarding ongoing projects and possible obstacles facing a project.
- Keeping the team focused on the project and moving toward reaching expected goals.
- Helping to define the project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Implementing strategies that will improve the throughput or quality of the project.
- Ensuring completed tasks meet quality expectations.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Have an analytical and critical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- Team building and motivation skills for collaborating effectively with others.
- Be able to work under tight deadlines and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Manage multiple projects (multitask) and help coordinate team members to achieve project objectives.
- Facilitate communication and assist with operational and administrative duties.
- Highly organised in both time and in resources.
- Develop and edit reports, do scheduling, and other similar duties.
The experience required to work with us is at least 3 years doing western-style client communication and experience in dealing with large projects. You have experience working with highly capable and driven individuals, and have the drive and intellect to handle tough situations. Project Management, general management and experience in a high-growth tech company are a plus. Technical experience, although not a must, would be another big plus. A hunger for learning about AI or courses related to AI – you guessed it – another plus.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Market competitive salary
- Quarterly variable compensation
- Remote and Homeworking
- Commuter/home office, internet and airtime allowance
- Comprehensive medical cover including dental, vision and emergency benefits and an annual Health Spending Account
- Group life insurance
- Personal development and growth opportunities
- Office snacks and lunch
- Periodic team building and social events
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.