- Perform patient history-taking, examinations, diagnoses, and treatment of common ailments at the outpatient health department.
- Collaborate with the team to receive and provide care to patients needing emergency services.
- Refer or admit patients appropriately if hospitalization or specialized services are required.
- Participate in ward rounds and contribute to multidisciplinary patient care.
- Conduct clinical checks on treatment sheets and prescriptions to ensure treatment suitability.
- Execute Community Health Care activities in coordination with other healthcare professionals.
- Deliver health talks to patients and clients, focusing on preventive and promotive health measures.
- Follow organization procedures to perform clinical procedures within established guidelines.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of patient data and information at all times.
- Keep comprehensive and updated client records in alignment with MoH guidelines.
- Hold a Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized institution.
- Possess a minimum of 1 year of experience in a busy hospital setting.
- Have a valid Certificate of Registration and practice license from the Clinical Officers’ Council.
- Exhibit proficiency in computer skills.
- Possess a Certificate of Good Conduct.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position mentioned in the subject line of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com