As a Stock Assistant in fuel warehouse operations, your responsibility will involve close collaboration with fuel team leaders and technicians, ensuring fuel quality, and implementing the fuel stocks inventory management system.
- Coordinate with the quality team and our fuel partner (VEK) to maintain stock availability at the stations.
- Collaborate with operators for the daily stock take of micro tankers and depots.
- Provide input for technological enhancements to improve the efficiency and accuracy of in-stock inventory.
- Record and analyze data related to fuel stocks, promptly reporting fuel stock incidents to the field team leader or supervisor for necessary actions.
- Maintain accurate records of all stock reports and data to facilitate easy retrieval.
- Prepare fuel stock reports.
- Undertake any additional tasks assigned by the line manager on behalf of the company.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Hold an undergraduate degree in Logistics, Analytics, or a related field from a recognized university.
- Ability to adapt to a highly technological environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Sheets is advantageous.
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Familiarity with HSSE (Health, Safety, Security, and Environment) procedures in the petroleum industry is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.