Care Connects Us!
It all starts with people who care. At Hyatt, we believe in the power of belonging – of making people feel at home no matter where they are in the world. We turn trips into journeys, encounters into experiences and jobs into careers.
Join a team that is making travel more human. Connected. Sustainable. Here, everyone’s role matters. Opportunities are yours to shape. Your individuality is celebrated. At the heart of Hyatt is our shared belief that hospitality is more than just a job – it’s a career for people who care.
People like you. People like us.
At Hyatt Place Nairobi Westlands & Hyatt House Nairobi Westlands, we are looking for:
Assistant Front Office Manager who will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Front Office Department while maintaining Hyatt International’s high standards of Guest Relations & Human Resource Management. Other key responsibilities will include and not limited to:
- They will be expected to familiarize themselves with the establishment’s credit manual & policies ensuring effective implementation of all Front Office, Information Systems, Policies & Procedures.
- To implement an effective and efficient day to day control system, administration, reporting system and transfer of skills in all related areas.
- To ensure that Front Office Department is managed successfully as an independent profit centre.
- He or she will be the custodian of guest profiles and preference updates using the same to enhance guest experience.
- To establish an efficient method of communication for coordination of all departments with particular emphasis on revenue, finance, sales, housekeeping, maintenance, guest services, IT and security.
- To monitor, analyze all costs recommending measures of control as well as reporting on departmental profit and loss statements.
- To interpret Front Office results and work with other team members providing them tools for future planning, revenue management, controls and ultimately maximizing operating results.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar environment
- Proven track record in a similar role Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office application and PMS experience is required
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor other team members
- Ability to deal efficiently with complaints exhibiting a solid customer service approach
- The ability to remain positive and focused in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit careers.hyatt.com.