Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital
DRIVER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transport sick or injured persons to hospital, or convalescents to destination, using knowledge and skill in driving to avoid sudden motions detrimental to patients.
- Place patients on stretcher and loads stretcher into ambulance, usually with help of ambulance attendant/Nurse.
- At the scene, perform patient assessment to determine the nature and extent of injury or illness.
- Maintaining and ensuring the security and safety of the ambulance at all times it is in your custody.
- Provide basic life support, which may include airway management, ventilation, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and use of an automatic defibrillator.
- Providing basic first aid for soft tissue and bone injuries, and assisting in childbirth.
- Notifying the hospital emergency department of the nature and extent of the medical treatment provided and give an account of the patient’s condition and progress
- Filling out and updating reports as may be required
- Cleaning, sterilizing and disinfecting the interiors of the ambulance and ensuring the exteriors are washed after each call and replacing any supplies necessary to maintain the performance of their duties.
- Keeping the ambulance coordinator informed and requesting additional assistance or special rescue if it is needed.
- EMT Training and Certification
- Valid driver’s license
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
Method of Application
Applications to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The applications to reach us not later than 2nd November, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com