Nova Pioneer Education Group
As an educator in our school, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Creating a safe and secure environment where children feel comfortable and cared for.
- Planning and executing daily activities based on the curriculum, schemes of work, and lesson plans.
- Providing a variety of materials and resources to encourage exploration, manipulation, and learning through play.
- Instructing and supervising students in the proper use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injuries and damage.
- Organizing and leading activities that promote physical, mental, and social development, including games and exercises.
- Preparing classrooms and outdoor spaces to facilitate creative play, learning, motor-skill activities, and safety.
- Observing and evaluating each child’s progress and providing written reports to the Principal, school leaders, and parents.
- Keeping records of the children’s progress and development.
- Delivering individual and group instruction, adapting teaching methods to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
- Welcoming new students to the school environment and helping them get comfortable by engaging them in activities of interest.
- Establishing and enforcing rules for behavior and maintaining order among students.
- Planning and supervising class projects, field trips, guest visits, or other experiential activities and guiding students in learning from these experiences.
- Attending professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to enhance professional competence.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- You are currently enrolled or have completed a teacher training course such as Bachelor of Education, Primary Teacher Education, ECDE, etc.
- Strong recommendations from your high school, teacher training institution, or previous educational institution.
- Aspiring to join Nova Pioneer as an employee when an opportunity arises.
- A passion for working with children and nurturing their growth.
- Proficient in using technology, including G-Suite, Zoom, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Effective communication skills both in written and verbal form.
- Flexible and open to change, adept at handling uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity.
- Proactive problem-solving abilities, actively seeking appropriate solutions to challenges.
- Excited about our organizational culture, embracing mutual vulnerability and being receptive to feedback.
- A desire to develop leadership skills to make a positive impact on the lives of African youth.
To apply for this job please visit novapioneer.applytojob.com.