Kenya Bureau of Standards
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Developing hardware and software specifications.
- Developing and implementing systems; undertaking upgrading of software.
- Updating and keeping inventory on information communication technology activities.
- Designing, recommending and evaluating systems.
- Implementing, maintaining and documenting standards of systems.
- Maintaining support systems and training of users; and repairing and maintaining of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals.
Requirements for Appointment For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
- Have a minimum period of five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Have Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or any other equivalent qualification from recognized institution;
- Have Certificate in Management Course from a recognized institution;
- Be registered with a professional body;
- Have demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
To apply for this job please visit kebs.azurewebsites.net.