Must have skills
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Flexible Ability to work under pressure
- Valid Driving License- Class A3
- 2 years’ experience.
- Sales/Marketing experience is an added advantage.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
- Certificate of good conduct (Mandatory)
- Basic computer literacy.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business relationships with existing customers.
- Timely delivery of products to the customers in the assigned route without delays.
- Maintain record of the current and prospective customers to ensure the expansion of sales in the area and to command the market.
- Carefully drive the asset/truck to the market for sales purposes and take full charge of the asset assigned.
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets as assigned by the supervisor.
- Offer optimum customer service to the current customers and ensure best retention and expansion of sales growth in the assigned route.
- Where necessary, reports any market threats that requires supervisors’ assistance from time to time.
- Performs basic assert maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, gas and oil levels, insurance, mirror, and lighting system and reports any damage/breakdown ASAP.
- Ensure quick resolution of customer problems and complaints to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Give accurate feedbacks on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential aspects to improve sales within the assigned region and resolve market issues for customer satisfaction.
- Scan and upload sales every cylinder sold on real time.
- Ensure door to door deliver of the products to the customers.
- Achieve agreed sales targets as set by the department.
- Any other duty as will be assigned by immediate supervisor.
To apply for this job please visit hris.peoplehum.com.