Marketing and Events Executive Responsibilities
- Overseeing a company’s interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms’ content strategies.
- To Market/Brand as a stop shop for entertainment, recreation, accommodation, shopping, events, and the vibrant experience of creativity/innovation all around
- Analysis engagement, identifying trends in customer interactions, and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
- Create content to grow and raise awareness and create workshop initiatives.
- Deal with new business inquiries and manage the events onsite and requests.
- Provide flyers for marketing strategies, create events, and market the spaces of our facility.
- Contact events and other companies to increase awareness, create marketing initiatives and strategies e.g. contacting schools or people and groups who should visit our facility.
- Newsletters and blog writing and drive press and media to our facility.
- Liaise with agents to get the spaces filled up.
- Deal with Airbnb and other social media to aid in filling up the residencies we have
- Liaise and take into consideration issues with the tenants.
- To increase revenue with deliberate marketing and business development initiatives.
- Create a Pop-Up Market that will appeal to the target market akin to The Farmers’ Market.
- Weekly reports to the management.
- To seek additional revenue through grants, donations, etc.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Marketing, Events Management or Business Development.
- Outstanding analytical skills—being able to foresee challenges and come up with solutions
- In-depth understanding of social media
- First-class written and spoken communication
- Budget management skills
- Track record in Marketing, Product Development.
- Excellent understanding of Strategy and Communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management software
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing and Events Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th October 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com