Med-Lab Diagnostics Center
- This opportunity for your personal growth and development is clear. In this position you will perform as part of the Laboratory team, which collects, performs and results chemical tests on body fluids and specimens from patients to provide accurate information to clinicians for diagnosis and prevention of diseases.
- Examine specimens received by the department and organize workflow to provide optimum efficiency of testing and turnaround time of results in molecular department
- Perform PCR, hybridization, and genetic sequencing on specimens
- Perform quality control, validation, and other quality activities to verify performance of clinical assays
- Performing daily maintenance of equipment and troubleshoot unexpected problems with equipment monitor temperatures of incubation equipment.
- Monitor inventory of supplies and reagents and communicate requirements
- Operate complex equipment and computer programs related to equipment and HMIS system
- Maintain records of test results and archives of data
- Perform proficiency testing to maintain compliance with regulatory agencies
- Skills in another medical laboratory discipline with be an added advantage
Qualification & requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical sciences from a recognized institution
- Must be registered with KMLTTB and have a valid practicing license.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in molecular work
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV and certificates only quoting the job title on the email subject (Laboratory Technologists) to email@example.com before 13th October 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org