- Conducting market research on the customers’ needs, availability of good in the market, the market prices and doing reports and presentations on the same.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensuring the adequacy of products to facilitate smooth running of sales.
- Handling the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Receiving and attending to walk-in clients, telesales and invoicing.
- Responding to customer complaints and giving after-sales support when needed.
- Monitoring the team’s progress, identifying shortcomings and proposing improvements.
- Ensure accounts customer satisfaction and grow sales volumes and market share.
- Ensure the availability of the entire Company product portfolio – brand and SKUs .
- Manage Sales orders, and Sell-In, and address any gaps to ensure no out-of-stock.
- Drive sales volume and revenue growth within the accounts segment.
- Develop and implement JBP (joint business plan) with the respective customer outlets.
- Execute marketing and promotional activities within agreed timelines and integrate sales assignments with organized marketing support activities e.g. new product launches, sales promotions, advertising, and supermarket competitions.
- Implement promotional and merchandising programs through your working with the Marketing team.
- Debt reconciliation
Skill & Experience
- MUST have experience in Printing Industry
- 2-3 years of experience in similar position
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “key account manager” on the email header. Applications should reach us not later than 18th October 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com