Human Resource Officer Responsibilities
- Help the CEO build and sustain the desired values based company culture through numerous strategies
- Performance Management. You will re-engineer the company’s performance management systems in order to catalyze the desired change as well as motivate the staff to enable them thrive just like the organization
- Recruitment & Retention of talent.
- Will be in charge of staff training which is a very important pillar of our success and will be soon transformed to be even bigger.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Provide assistance in administering employee benefit programs and worker’s compensation plans.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form maintaining confidentiality.
- Explain company policies, benefits, and procedures to employees.
- Compiling and preparing reports for supervisors and managers.
- Maintain employee payroll files
- Ensure that balance and harmony is maintained across departments and that there is minimal or no conflict due to confusion in roles, international competition or ego.
- Ensure compliance
Human Resource Officer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or any other related field.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Passionately committed to making positive change and this is demonstrated through your past experience
- Result oriented, self-starter who can work independently but also keep stakeholders involved.
- Creative thinker, solution oriented and fearless
- Fully understand the concept of service in business
- Have personal insights on dealing with Millennials & Gen Zs in work place
- Excellent communication skills both in written and spoken English (Essential).
To apply for this job please visit www.crystalrecruitment.co.ke.