- The company has been in existence for the last 9 years and now wants to re-engineer its performance management systems in order to catalyze the desired change as well as motivate its staff to enable them to thrive just like the organization.
- Help the CEO build and sustain the desired values–based company culture through numerous strategies which he/she will help build. The desired result is that all employees will be seen as thinking using one brain when delivering services to clients.
- This calls for a lot of programs, activities, measures, routines, and feedback mechanisms which this person will develop and oversee
Recruitment & Retention of talent
- We are a people-centred business and recruiting only those who fit with its core values is a cardinal responsibility.
- Retaining them is just critical and helping all employees to align with the company’s ways will be part of this person’s daily endeavor.
- You will be in charge of this bespoke programme which is a very important pillar of our success and will be soon transformed to be even bigger.
Communication, Team Work & Team Harmony
- As a people-centered business, it is the role of this person to ensure that balance and harmony are maintained across departments and that there is minimal or no conflict due to confusion in roles, international competition, or ego. You are therefore a relationship builder who lives with a win-win spirit and carries a positive mindset.
- As a market leader in our field, innovation is very close to our hearts. We want to remain ahead of everyone else primarily through thinking differently while focusing on improving our offerings to clients. Through his/her leadership, the person will help all employees keep on challenging the status quo and always develop new ways of exciting our clients.
- We are a company that walks on the straight and narrow path and this person will ensure that this will always be the way without exception.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Marketing, or an HR-related field.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Member of IHRM is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A keen sense of thoroughness and an eye for detail.
- Marked ability to prioritize and effectively complete allocated tasks.
- Be able to understand and carry out instructions.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to report to work by 7.00 a.m. except on Sundays.
- A team player, proactive, creative, and problem solver.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the subject (HR Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3rd November 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com