Lipa Later Limited
- Travel to meet potential merchant clients in person to build relationships and generate leads.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with merchants to understand their needs and provide personalized payment processing solutions.
- Demonstrate the company’s product and services to potential clients, showcasing their value.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of contracts with merchants, ensuring mutual satisfaction.
- Collaborate with In-House Agents and Operations to ensure a smooth onboarding process for acquired merchants.
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in sales, marketing,business development preferably in merchant acquisition or a related industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented with a focus on meeting acquisition targets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their applications by applying online or sending their CVs to email@example.com. Quoting the E- mail Subject as ‘Field Sales Agent’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org