About The Role
Position is open to candidates with good attitude, integrity, dedication and enthusiasm for caring for children.
- Cultivate a secure and nurturing environment to promote children’s comfort.
- Attending to children of daycare and Kindergarten level.
- Develop activities addressing social, physical, and emotional needs of the children.
- Organize engaging and educational activities, utilizing effective teaching aids.
- Design children’s games, ensuring cleanliness and safety of play facilities and equipment.
- Supervise and actively participate in children’s play and learning experiences.
- Evaluate each child’s progress and provide comprehensive reports to the Principal, school leaders, and parents.
- Maintain detailed records of children’s progress and development.
- Welcome new children, assist with settling in and tailor activities to their interests.
- Establish and enforce behavior rules and adhere to school policies for order maintenance.
- Plan and oversee class projects, field trips, and other experiential activities.
- Assist with bus on-boarding and off-boarding procedures to ensure safety.
- Participate in educational conferences and teacher training workshops to enhance professional competence.
Skills and Qualifications:
- ECDE Certificate and/or TSC Certification.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in teaching.
- Excellent written and oral communication and great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change, handling uncertainty and complexity effectively.
- Proactive in issue identification and adept at finding suitable solutions.
- Superb adherence to time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org