- You will be responsible for notifying members on their loans in arrears i.e., substandard, doubtful and loss, follow up and advise the members on loan repayment modes.
- Analyze a list of members in arrears monthly based on the number of missed instalments.
- Communicate to members in arrears informing them of amount in arrears. Follow up through phone call and SMS’s.
- Working with the members on an agreed payment plan, send reminders before the agreed due dates.
- Answer queries and offer advice to the members.
- Refer cases for restructure to Credit Officer.
- Prepare monthly reports: Collections received, all follow-ups done, Commitment dates agreed on.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Co-operative Management, Business Administration, or its equivalent qualification.
- A bachelor’s degree in Cooperative management or its equivalent is an added advantage.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a similar role in a financial institution
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Proficiency in computerized accounting system
Personal Attributes required for this role:
- Debt recovery analysis skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good communications and negotiation skills
- A person of Integrity
- Team player
Direct Reports to this Role:
- All departments
- Service providers – auctioneers
Method of Application
After filling the data form, proceed and send an application Letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com
The data form must be filled in full. To be considered for this role your application must be received by C.O.B on Wednesday, 11th October 2023. Clearly state the subject of the email as Debt Recovery Officer. Only shortlisted candidates for this role will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org