- As the Data analyst – Sourcing, you will support Global product sourcing and align sourcing processes across markets.
- Reporting to the Senior Sourcing Manager, your responsibilities will support supplier relationship management (OEM/Distributor/Dealer) and new product transition in close liaison with Market Development.
What will you do:
- You will lead in the multi-sourcing of phone accessories across markets and ensure all accessories are approved before sourcing. You will also keep track and ensure minimal dead stock due to EOL devices.
- You will obtain quotes from different suppliers (Whole sellers and retail outlets) to allow maintaining a tracker on price movements in the markets to help with supplier product negotiations.
- You will support new distributor/Supplier onboarding with close collaboration with our Procurement and Legal department, and ensure all expiring supplier contracts are re-negotiated and renewed in good time.
- You will assist in managing the new phone model transition in close liaison with Market Development.
- You will ensure test samples are received and test plans uploaded in good time.
- You will follow up with OEM to ensure Type approval certificates are in place before the start of sales in each country.
- You will maintain an updated TA tracker for all markets.
Material Supply Planning
- You will coordinate with our Planning Team to ensure all suppliers’ POs are released per the agreed supplier terms to avoid product delivery delays.
- You will ensure supplier deliveries are following the communicated delivery plan and update the subsequent sourcing trackers
- You will oversee tracking OEM activations targets and working with our warehouse teams to ensure our targets are achieved.
- You will rebate tracking and follow up with OEM/MNO to ensure credit notes are received.
Other Stakeholder support
- You will offer the necessary support to our Market Development and Security Team during the product testing process.
- You will provide supplier support for all ongoing and new products.
- You will perform any other responsibilities that shall be reasonably assigned by management.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Business, or related field.
- 2 years of experience in Sourcing, Supply Chain, Demand Planning/Forecasting role
- Project management, planning, and organizing skills. Able to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to communicate effectively with suppliers, staff, and partners, and write and submit reports.
- Proficiency in MS excel (can perform complex functions).
- Ability to work collaboratively and maintain positive professional relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Understand the sourcing and evaluation process.
- Understand the aspects of logistics and the capacity management of products.
- Demonstrated experience working with Suppliers and managing supplier relationships
What’s in it for you
- Great compensation package
- Annual Leave
- Learning & Development Support
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.