CySuites Apartment Hotel is a luxurious serviced apartment hotel located along Church Road, off Waiyaki Way in Nairobi’s bustling Westland area. The hotel offers 32 two-bedroom apartments, 6 one-bedroom apartments,s, and 2 penthouses.
These fully serviced apartments offer contemporary living and working spaces fitted with amenities to meet the needs of short and extended stays within a serene location which is the perfect home away for both business and leisure travelers.
The all-day dining restaurant serves a variety of both Kenyan and continental dishes. The bar area features a fine selection of wines alongside a wide range of spirits and Signature Cocktails.
The hotel has fitness facilities to help you keep up with your fitness regime while staying with us, including a heated pool.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender who can give an excellent guest drinking experience to join our team.
- Preparation of cocktails and mocktails.
- Dispensing of drinks to guests and waiters.
- Cashiering and billing.
- Requisition of drinks from the store to ensure the bar is properly stocked.
- Ensure the bar is clean at all times
- Any other duties shall be assigned from time to time
- Diploma in hospitality/catering management or a certificate in food and beverage service
- Have a minimum of a C- in K.C.S.E
- Previous work experience as a bartender/barista or a mixologist is an added advantage.
- Should be able to prepare specialty coffees and teas.
- Should be able to excellently operate the point of sale system.
- Must be a team player with strong work ethic
- Must be an open-minded person and a fast learner.
- Should be flexible to work for long hours and on weekends and holidays as well.
- Should be creative and able to make cocktails and mocktails.
- Ensuring the stocktaking on done on a daily basis.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cytonn.com.