This role is responsible fordesigning and maintaining the corporate brand image that communicates thedesired values. The job holder will work closely with the Brand Manager inpreservation of the brand integrity acrossall company marketing initiatives, communications, and Kenya Airways productportfolio through brand audits. Support implementation of the marketingstrategy to drive brand awareness as well as the building, management, andgrowth of Kenya Airways sub brands.
- Ensure implementation of the look and feel across all the KQ brand collateral that can be easily recalled and recognized by customers, suppliers and staff.
- To design and update the corporate look, feel and logo guidelines.
- Ensure that the collateral is properly applied, implemented and maintained in all internal and external communication material and points of contact.
- Ensure all campaigns are compliant with brand guidelines and standards
- Develop and roll out marketing campaigns within the product portfolio across a variety of channels.
- Access marketing initiatives performance to gauge whether they have achieved the intended growth.
- To produce a manual that displays the corporate look and feel and its correct application.
- To identify key branding areas of focus (e.g., signage, aircraft) and ensure correct implementation of the chosen look and feel.
- Provide marketing support to the out stations in the form of tactical campaigns/collateral/calendars.
- Ensure top of mind awareness of the KQ brand through branding of travel agents/airport offices/ticketing offices and partner outlets.
- Carry out quality assurance of produced content which includes proof-reading and checking content for clarity to ensure compliance with brand guidelines.
- Marketing executions for new route launches
- Manage and coordinate presence at Trade Shows, Exhibitions, and Promotional Events.
- Managing agency relationships.
- Work with external stakeholders (tourism boards, etc.) on joint campaigns to expand the market.
- Degree in communications, marketing, or business preferred
- At least 2 years marketing or Product related experience.
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience with brand or marketing campaigns is advantageous.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Problem-solving skills and an efficiency-oriented mindset
- Strong teamwork skills required.
To apply for this job please visit i-pride.kenya-airways.com.